Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Assault and Battery, Auto Accidents & Criminal Defense
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Charlottesville area
At David L. Heilberg, Esq., I advocate for clients in DUI/Traffic, Virginia and Federal Criminal Defense and Auto Accident involved Personal Injury Cases. Based in Charlottesville, I am familiar with the courts of the Charlottesville area and throughout Virginia. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
David L. Heilberg, Esq. has a thorough understanding of Virginia law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Virginia, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Hire a dedicated assault and battery lawyer with the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, I can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Virginia, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- It is the responsibility of a business to protect the public by keeping their premises safe. If the business owners fail to maintain their property, it may result in your injury. An experienced slip and fall accident attorney can help you obtain just compensation for your injuries.
- Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Virginia, contact me today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, you have the right to pursue just compensation. I am a trucking accident attorney with the knowledge and skills necessary to help you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. I am resolved to defend you during the Virginia criminal law process. I handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another's reckless behavior. I believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. I am an experienced wrongful death attorney who is dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
When you retain the services of David L. Heilberg, Esq., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Virginia law firm today
David L. Heilberg, Esq. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Virginia. My office is conveniently located in Charlottesville. Call my firm at 434-218-5169 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.